When we cater for Dinner parties, we like to really push the boat out, and provide a fantastic feast, complete with canapes, Starter, Main course and Dessert, coffee with petit fours and a cheese course.
We use the best ingredients, locally sourced where possible, cooked with care and skill by one of our highly skilled chefs. We believe that if you’re having a chef come and cook in your home, then it should be a really memorable luxurious experience.
Example £45 per person dinner party menu
Thai salmon fishcakes with sweet hot sour dip
Crunchy mozzarella balls with a pea pesto
Chipolatas in a honey mustard glaze
Chicken satay skewers with a peanut, coconut sauce
Coconut prawns with a mango, pepper and lime salsa, spinach, cucumber and sesame ‘slaw
Chicken Orvieto, roasted with new potatoes, fennel, lemon, rosemary, parsley, olives and green beans topped with crumbled feta
Strawberry brûlée with lavender shortbread, strawberry and mint salad
Coffee with mint and chocolate meringue kisses
Example Dinner party menu £60 per person.
- Oysters on the half-shell, with a sharp chilli tomato shot.
- Quails egg scotch eggs with a mustardy piccalilli.
- Norfolk Smoked salmon, lemon and ground pink pepper on toasted sourdough.
- Smoked eel, beetroot and horseradish potato blinis.
- Slow cooked tomato, caper, basil and Pecorino bruschetta.
- Smoked paprika roasted pork loin, Chorizo and fennel Shish kebab.
Sautéed scallops, ginger and apple puree, crispy pancetta.
Honey roast duck breast, fondant potatoes and creamed spinach.
Chocolate sacher torte with crème freiche and raspberries
Selection of local and French cheeses, sourdough toasts, quince, grapes and biscuits
Coffee and petit fours
Example Dinner party menu £80 per person menu
- Asparagus (in summer, Salsify in winter) wrapped with Serrano ham.
- Red pepper, sweet potato, red onion and aged manchego cheese tortilla.
- Caramelised red onion, Goats cheese and rosemary pizzettas
- Crab cakes with lemon and tartare sauce
- Duck rillete, and pickled fig on toasted brioche.
- Fillet of beef, sauce gribiche, celeriac rosti.
Baked mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham, with plum tomato, basil and red pesto
Rye Seabass, pickled cucumber, caper creme fraiche, quails egg
Loin of lamb, dauphinoise potatoes and ratatouille.
Watermelon, lime and basil salad
Tangerine panna cotta, longue de chat biscuits, raspberry foam and chocolate almonds
English cheese board with handmade crackers, quince, figs, grapes and honey
Coffee with chocolates, sweets and biscuits
Example Dinner party tasting menu £100 per person
- Cromer Crab, tomato and saffron tartlets.
- Turbot goujons, lemon mayonnaise and pomme frittes in edible cones.
- Artichoke pate, olive and scrambled egg croustades.
- Scallops with capers and cauliflower purée
- Lobster, vanilla, avocado and tomato on a silver spoon
- Slow cooked tuna, warm new potatoes, fennel, lemon and olives.
- Pumpkin gnocchi with sage butter and globe artichokes.
- Salad of Cromer crab, with globe artichoke and a parsley, egg and mustard vinaigrette
- Cod baked in tomatoes, basil and olives, fresh linguine, cockles and courgettes
- 4 hour daube of beef in red wine with smoked bacon, shallots and mushrooms
Horseradish scones, Honey roasted carrots Celeriac purée
- Braised shoulder and roasted rump of lamb, leek and spinach gratin, fondant potatoes, lamb Madeira sauce
- Apple and ginger salad
- Blueberry and orange, Norfolk rapeseed cake with maple syrup ice cream
- Chocolate mousse with parsnip crisps
- French and English cheeseboard with handmade biscuits, Eccles cakes, quince, grapes, celery, figs and walnuts
- Sumatra coffee or infusion selection with house special petit fours